8/12/2011

Bye Bye London!


This is a bit of my method for packing. I am always trying to find the perfect balance and bring just    what I need. All of this with a little help from my travel list...Of course!!

 Now I'm ready to go..Bye Bye London.

Queria mostrar pouquinho do meu método de arrumar mala, sempre tento achar o perfeito balanço     levando apenas o que eu preciso, isso tudo é claro com a ajudinha da minha "Listinha de Viagem"!

Agora estou super pronta..Bye Bye London. 
        My favourite hat and glasses
          Colorful Tops
        I can't "live" without. Perfect combination for a humid weather
        Clarissonic Brush/ Moroccanoil/ Frizz-Ease

      Travel Guide 

2 comments:

  1. Me deu uma saudade de Baaaali ... Aliás , de nossa viagem inteira ! Aproveitem meus amores !!! Curtam muito , não só os lugares como o amor de voces ... Vou tentar na minha próxima viagem fazer uma listinha dessa ... AMEI ! BOA VIAGEM !!! Bjos mamãe

    ReplyDelete